Call for a Free Phone Consultation at (612) 339-1024

Monday, April 23, 2012

Hudson Wisconsin Burglary Defense Attorney

I am a private attorney with 28 years of experience in defending  burglary charges. If you have been charged with burglary in Hudson, Wisconsin, you will need an experienced burglary defense attorney to protect your freedom and reputation. The majority of my criminal cases have resulted in a either a dismissal or an acquittal.

I achieve these results through hard work, people skills, and an ability to locate and exploit the legal loophole. The outcome in any criminal case cannot be guaranteed by a criminal lawyer but depends on the facts of your case and the lawyer you choose. If you are interested in a free initial phone consultation, please call me anytime, day or night at (612) 339-1024 or visit my website for more information on  the defense of burglary charges at www.criminallawyerminnesota.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment